Work With WAM
Founded in 2008, WAM Training offers a wide range of occupational health and safety training services.
With our strong reputation for providing quality, safety-focused courses this allows us to work with some of the highest-profile constructors in the country.
We are on the lookout for a Trainer/Assessor who puts safety and quality first to fill a full-time position.
Our customers are all Fee-for-Service and primarily business-to-business ranging from the construction, manufacturing and mining industries.
The role will be based at our dedicated training facility in Laverton North, Monday to Friday, but will involve travel to deliver courses on our customers’ sites.
Skills and Requirements
Applicants must be qualified and experienced to train/assess in at least two of the following areas:
- Confined Space Entry (including Breathing Apparatus)
- Working Safely at Heights
- Dangerous Goods
- Fire Warden
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current Trainer/Assessor Qualification (TAE40116; or TAE40110 with the necessary additional units as per ASQA’s Standards for RTO’s)
Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary – Based on your experience, we will recognise you with a negotiable above market salary
- Work/life balance – We know life is important and being a large business doesn’t hinder us from making sure you enjoy your time off
- Additional benefits – If required, overtime is provided and travel expenses (under certain conditions) are covered
- Strong team culture – Join Trainers who are incredibly passionate about what they do (and enjoy team-building weekends several times a year)
- Values-based business – We put safety and compliance first and highly value competency and excellence
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you! Simply forward a Cover Letter and Resume to Aaron Monaghan (General Manager).