(1/2 day to 1 day course)
WHO should complete Awareness training?
Awareness training is becoming an increasingly popular method of developing the knowledge of staff working with licenced or ticketed workers, working near or in conjunction with high risk work activities or supervising workers conducting high risk work activities.
WHY do you need Awareness training?
Under Australian OH&S and WHS laws, employers are legally required to ensure that they provide employees with sufficient information, training and instruction to perform their work safely. In a lot of cases employees will not need to hold a licence or a ticket to perform their duties. They may work near or in conjunction with workers undertaking high risk work activities on your worksite or staff may also need to supervise high risk work activities.
WHAT is covered in Awareness training?
With the help of our large industrial and construction clients WAM Training has developed a suite of awareness training courses or WAM Training can tailor Awareness training to your site specific needs and your company specific policies and procedures.
The choice is yours.
WAM Training’s assessors are industry experts holding nationally recognised training and assessment qualifications combined with years of experience in plant and equipment operation.
WHERE are the Awareness training courses conducted?
- WAM Training Industrial Training Facility: Factories 1-3, 73 Dohertys Rd, Laverton North
- Contact WAM Training if you’d like to schedule a course on your site
How Safe is Your Workplace?
WAM Training charges sessional rates and our pricing structure is based on the number of sessions you book at the one time and on how many are run in the one day.
|1 x 4hour Awareness session||$1,100.00 (plus GST) per 4 Hour session|
|2 x 4hour Awareness session||$1,950.00 (plus GST) per 8 Hour session|
WHEN are the Awareness training courses conducted?
At a mutually agreeable date & time. Contact WAM Training to schedule a course on your site.
Duration & course times:
1/2 day - 1 day course
- Maximum 20
- Casual clothes & enclosed shoes are required
Upon successful completion, trainees will receive a “Statement of Attendance”.
- Attendees must bring a Driver’s Licence or equivalent photo identification to each Awareness training session
- Provide access to a suitable equipped training room must be available for the completion of an Awareness training session conducted on a customer’s site
- Upon successful completion, WAM Training will issue a “Statement of Attendance”, which will contain the attendees name and list of awareness sessions attended. These will be posted within 5 business days of the completion of the final awareness topic delivered.