Training and Assessing
- Boomlift High Risk Work Licence
- Confined Space Entry (including Breathing Apparatus)
- Construction Induction
- Dogging High Risk Work Licence
- Electrical Spotter
- Electrical Test & Tag
- Elevating Work Platform Association Yellowcard
- First Aid and CPR
- Forklift High Risk Work Licence
- Health and Safety Representative (5 day ‘initial’ and 1 day ‘refresher’)
- Overhead Crane (3 or less powered motions)
- Telehandler (up to 3t)
- Traffic Controller
- Vehicle Loading Crane (under 10m/t)
- Working Safely at Heights
We put quality above everything else. For each course type, we follow an onboarding process that involves you:
- Watching the course 3 times
- Co-delivering the course 3 times
- Delivering the course 3 times under supervision
No-one is thrown in the deep end, because we want to make sure that you’re comfortable and we’re comfortable with what happens in our courses.
WAM Training is the kind of place where our team is at work early – not because they have to, but because they care. We get away every year over to St Leonards or Bonnie Doon (Tell him he’s dreamin’) to let our hair down, and there’s always an icy cold beer in the fridge (on us, of course).
We’re offering an above-market salary, negotiable depending on your level of experience and what courses you can deliver.