Businesses across Melbourne are now, for the main part, trading again.
The Victorian Coronavirus (COVID-19) Reopening Roadmap moved to the 3rd step from Tuesday 27 of October at 11:59pm.
As an Adult education provider, WAM Training is no longer required to view trainee Permitted Worker Permits.
Rest assured, whilst the fight continues against COVID-19, WAM Training will continue to implement a series of strict controls to keep you safe from the coronavirus whilst training at our Laverton North training facility:
- Face masks – As per government instructions, all trainees are to arrive at WAM Training with their face mask on. If you require a replacement for any reason throughout your training, we have spare face masks available.
- Temperature checking – All personnel who attend our Laverton North Training Facility will have their temperature checked upon arrival, with individuals being required to depart immediately if they are found to have an elevated temperature.
- Social distancing – Maintaining a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and people at all times.
- Hand shakes – Not right now.
- Wearing gloves – For all courses that involve the operation of mobile plant or interaction with any of our practical environments, we will provide you with disposable gloves, which must be worn whenever instructed to.
- Monitoring of COVID-19 symptoms – We’re monitoring for all signs of COVID-19 symptoms including fever, coughing and sore throat. If an individual presents for training with COVID-19 symptoms, we’ll be asking them to depart our facility. We understand that this may seem a little ‘over the top’ – but we’re putting your safety and ours first.
We will continue to work with you to keep you and your families safe.
If you require further information or assistance, please call our office on 1800 143 343.
Train safe. Work safe. Home safe.
All the best,
Business Development Manager
WAM Training (RTO 22054)