WAM Training understands your concerns about the COVID-19 coronavirus. Here’s an update from our General Manager, Aaron Monaghan, to let you know how we’re helping to combat COVID-19.
WAM Training provides referenced position papers via blogs about Training, Worksite Culture and Safety for the Construction, Manufacturing and Mining sectors.
WAM Training cares about the safety of our people and yours, particularly as the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak passes.
Whilst monitoring the Coronavirus COVID-19 safety alert, we have implemented the requirements of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for employers and Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for universities, higher education and vocational education facilities, their students and staff documents.
In the interest of full transparency, we are publishing all of our initiatives here – COVID-19 Policy and Precautions.
Some of our primary initiatives include:
- Implementing basic social distancing techniques (such as giving handshakes a miss, keeping space between our trainees and minimising sharing)
- Where sharing is required, ensuring that antibacterial wipes are readily available
- Making sure that antibacterial aerosols are available in all of our bathrooms
- Disinfecting classrooms, tables, chairs, door handles and light switches regularly throughout each day
- Displaying government-produced signage throughout our training facility
- Educating our team on how to keep themselves and our trainees safe
My condolences go out to those who have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus – physically, emotionally, financially and otherwise. It is important that we look after each other during tough times and be thankful that we live in a country well-equipped to manage such events.
Should you like to discuss the COVID-19 coronavirus and WAM Training’s control measures, or if you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 0466 909 554 or via email at email@example.com.
The advice provided in this blog is general in nature and should be considered in conjunction with legislation, Australian Standards, Codes of Practice, Compliance Codes and guidance from our health and safety Regulator